Monday 20 June 2016

Chinese Dining Day

We lined up outside of our classroom to get in the bus to go to the resrunat to have Chinese Dining day. We got on the bus I sat next to Reuben and pretty much laughed the whole way there. 8GMK lined outside of the resruant and waited for a minute or two. Reuben, Laurence and I sat down and talked, we saw the first plate of wongtongs and I ate mine in 5 seconds because it was so nice. I asked Laurence to pour me some tea, the only thing was he missed my cup so it went on the table. The second plate of food came it was noodle I ate sme knowing that I was getting braces soon Then my mum came in and I went to get braces.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Geordie,
    I think with this piece of writing that you can add a bit more detail, and also check your spelling!
    Come check out my blog at
    http://sssophiah.blogspot.co.nz/
    Sophia Hasan-Stein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Geordie
    Seems like you had a great day. Next time you might want to check your spelling and make it a bit more descriptive. Otherwise it was great. Please come and check out my blog at http://sstanikan.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks
    Tanika

    ReplyDelete